What are some tips for self-teaching physics without formal education?

In summary, self-teaching physics without formal education requires a strong foundation in mathematics, a deep understanding of the scientific method, and the willingness to seek out resources and practice regularly. It is important to start with the fundamentals and build upon them, utilize online resources and textbooks, and actively engage in problem-solving to solidify understanding. Additionally, seeking out a community or mentor for support and guidance can greatly enhance the learning experience. With dedication and perseverance, self-teaching physics can be a rewarding and fulfilling journey.
Hesham Hamshary
Hello fellow physics lovers ! I'm Hesham. an ambitious 15 yr old guy From Egypt and I have a dream of becoming a physicist in the future but have been struggling with teaching myself physics cz where i live, physics isn't taken in high school. So I'm going to be asking lots of questions on these forums, feel free to answer any :)

Likes Kilo Vectors
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Hesham! My first helpful advice is not to use unacceptable English like "gonna", that is not a real word in English.

Evo said:
Welcome Hesham! My first helpful advice is not to use unacceptable English like "gonna", that is not a real word in English.
Ok then, advice taken!