What Motivated My Total Personality Shift?

• Thread starter unwillingly ignorant
  • Start date
In summary, a total personality shift can be motivated by a variety of factors, including personal experiences, environmental influences, and individual growth and self-discovery. It may be triggered by a major life event or a gradual process of introspection and change. Often, a combination of internal and external forces contribute to a person's transformation, leading to a shift in their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Understanding the motivations behind a total personality shift can help individuals navigate and embrace their new sense of self.
unwillingly ignorant
Under instruction from my registration message I am here to introduce myself.. Hello!

I have next to no education. I was a total delinquent in school. I had dyslexia and also the anti-authority complex and lazyness to prevent the over coming of it. It was only after leaving school at 15 that i thought "..damn, i wish i knew stuff.."
The willfull ignorance that I embraced as a youngster dissipated and i went through a total personality shift as i came to analyse my unfortunate upbringing and the anger it had given me.
The lazyness and dyslexia are however still a problem..

I love physics, or rather the idea of it, i don't have a head for the numbers required for it's application.

So i just want to know and understand stuff, to have a basic grasp of where we came from, are, and are going.

Uh.. What else?.. If i had to pick an "ism" i would call my self a humanist. I'm a bitter atheist, for logical and moral reasons.. I like cats..

Howdy y'all!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. I think you will learn a lot here.

Also, find the "For Kitten Lovers" thread in General Discussion -- you will get a kick out of it. :smile:

Likes unwillingly ignorant
Welcome Unwillingly ignorant, I know you have found a place to learn at PF,s

Likes unwillingly ignorant