My 2 Year PFiversary: 719 Posts & Counting!

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Year
In summary, the conversation is celebrating G01's two year anniversary as a PF member with 719 posts. The forum is considered the best on the web and there are jokes about traditional cotton-straw-calico anniversary gifts and post counts. Other members also share their anniversaries and reflect on their time as members.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
It's my two year anniversary of being a PF member!

2 years and 719 posts later, the forum is still the best I've found on the web! Thanks for making this forum such a great place guys!:approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
Happy anniversary, G01. I don't know what the forum was like back then, but it sure is the best science forum on the internet today! Here's to many more years!

Happy anniversary. Let's see here, the two year anniversary is traditionally the cotton-straw-calico anniversary. I guess that means we have to get you a stuffed cat with a t-shirt?

Wholley-molley! Your thread made me look at my post count. Almost 3,000? When did that happen?

FredGarvin said:
Happy anniversary. Let's see here, the two year anniversary is traditionally the cotton-straw-calico anniversary. I guess that means we have to get you a stuffed cat with a t-shirt?
maybe a q-tip loving calico? (I tried!:redface:)
446_1138579172.jpg

Anyhoo,

:smile: :smile: :smile:HAPPY PFVERSARY, G01!:smile::smile::smile:
FredGarvin said:
Wholley-molley! Your thread made me look at my post count. Almost 3,000? When did that happen?

Time flies, doesn't it?

Incidentally, today is my 3rd year as a registered member. (I remembered that it was sometime in the first week of September after I saw this thread. :smile:)

Happy Anniversary G01!

Happy Anniversary, Goldilocks . . . . . . Frylock . . . . G01. :biggrin:

Greg Bernhardt said:
You young'ins make me feel soooo old! :biggrin:
Yeah, riiiight. :-p

Astronuc said:
Happy Anniversary, Goldilocks:

This took me a while. At first I was confused, but then I realized...the fries are golden! Good one Astronuc!

My third anniversary is today.

It has been an interesting experience.

Hopefully my contributions are useful and/or meaningful.

Astronuc said:
My third anniversary is today.

:bugeye:And I thought 700some posts in 2 years was a lot!

Related to My 2 Year PFiversary: 719 Posts & Counting!

1. How long have you been writing on your blog?

I have been writing on my blog for 2 years now.

2. How many posts have you written in total?

I have written 719 posts so far.

3. What topics do you typically cover in your blog posts?

I cover a variety of topics related to science, such as new research findings, scientific breakthroughs, and my own experiments and observations.

4. How do you come up with ideas for your blog posts?

I usually get ideas from reading scientific journals, attending conferences, and keeping up with current events in the scientific community. I also draw inspiration from my own experiences and interests.

5. Can readers interact with you on your blog?

Yes, readers can leave comments and ask questions on my blog posts. I try my best to respond to each comment and engage in discussions with my readers.