Exploring the Boundaries of Physics: A Forum for Unconventional Ideas

• Thread starter Walloon
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Boundaries of Physics" is a forum that encourages the discussion and exploration of unconventional and innovative ideas in the field of physics. It provides a platform for scientists and researchers to challenge traditional theories and push the boundaries of our understanding of the universe. This forum promotes collaboration and open-mindedness, leading to potential breakthroughs and advancements in the world of physics. By welcoming unconventional ideas, "Exploring the Boundaries of Physics" strives to expand our knowledge and push the limits of what is possible in the realm of physics.
Walloon
How did you find PF?
General interweb search of recommended physic discussion forums got me to PF.
Im new to PF. Hello. The strangeness of physics especially quantum, will require traditional and non-traditional scientific processes. I am hoping PF to be a quality well organized place for in & out of the box ideas. I mostly plan to listen.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

As our distinguished @phinds says, to think out of the box, one must first understand what is inside the box. That last part is what PF excels at.

Enjoy! :smile: