Exploring New Ideas and Concepts in Mainstream Science

• Thread starter Nonlinearplasma
  • Start date
In summary, mainstream science is constantly exploring new ideas and concepts in order to advance our understanding of the world. Through rigorous experimentation and research, scientists are pushing the boundaries and challenging traditional beliefs in fields such as physics, biology, and neuroscience. These new ideas and concepts have the potential to revolutionize our understanding of the universe and lead to groundbreaking discoveries. However, they also require careful consideration and scrutiny to ensure their validity and applicability. By embracing new ideas and remaining open to change, mainstream science continues to evolve and expand our knowledge of the world around us.
Nonlinearplasma
How did you find PF?
Duck duck go
Hi all, I am looking forward to reading your comments and contribute to the forum. I hope to find open minded ppl that are will to explore new ideas and concept.

My trade is an engineer (electrical and mechanical) and I am a keen inventor with my first patent due for publication in the middle of next year all going well.

My many interest at the minute, is the physics of non linear plasma and sailing and how they can be merged to understand much larger problems easier.

Thanks

Scott

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, and congratulations on your first patent! :smile:

Nonlinearplasma said:
How did you find PF?: Duck duck go

I hope to find open minded ppl that are will to explore new ideas and concept.
Please keep in mind that we discuss mainstream science as published in the peer-reviewed literature and mainstream textbooks. As long as you can find a good link/reference for a topic you want to discuss, we will generally be able to talk about it. Personal speculation and pop-sci references are not usually allowed at PF.