What is the Purpose of PF: A Community for Scientists and Science Enthusiasts

• Thread starter Dr-Flay
  • Start date
In summary, PF: A Community for Scientists and Science Enthusiasts is a platform designed to connect individuals who are passionate about science and research. It serves as a space for scientists and science enthusiasts to share their knowledge, discuss current research, and collaborate on projects. The purpose of PF is to foster a supportive community where members can exchange ideas and stay updated on the latest advancements in the scientific world. It also aims to inspire and educate the general public about the importance of science in our daily lives. Overall, PF strives to promote scientific literacy and strengthen the scientific community through networking and knowledge-sharing.
Dr-Flay
Gold Member
Hello, I figured I would eventually join here as I keep seeing interesting discussions in the side of phys.org
Hope I don't disgrace myself, but you can all hope :wink:
I host a weekly nerdy tech based radio show, so can be a little opinionated, but my aspie tendencies mean I am in good company.

Likes YoungPhysicist and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Our mission statement shows the type of site PF is.

Our goal is to provide a community for people (whether students, professional scientists, or hobbyists) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.