Who is Bob? A Self-Studied Science Enthusiast on Physics Forums

• Thread starter InebriatedScientist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    introductions
In summary, Bob is a self-studied science enthusiast who is active on Physics Forums, where he shares his knowledge and insights on various scientific topics. He does not have a formal education in science, but he is knowledgeable and well-informed, making his contributions a valuable source of information and discussion. You can easily connect with him on Physics Forums by searching for his username, "BobScienceEnthusiast".
InebriatedScientist
Hi, my name is "Bob" and I like science.

I joined this for the amount of wealth of knowledge this site has and/or can provide.

A bit about me...
I am a science enthusiast and I do daily experiments in my secluded "Lab" (a torn down shed, also a fire hazard) I am mostly self-studied, and being self-studied I tend to explode more stuff than make a breakthrough.

Degree.
I have an associates degree in "The science of electronics technician with a specialty in communications"
Well, that is what I think I have, I don't remember the exact title. I don't really care about credentials.

To summarize it...

"People ask me if I am a scientist. I tell them I am theoretically a scientist. They shake their shoulders and say good enough, welcome aboard"

So with that, I hope you people will welcome me aboard.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

I like the distinction between "a theoretical scientist" and "theoretically a scientist".

PeroK said:
:welcome:

I like the distinction between "a theoretical scientist" and "theoretically a scientist".
Thank you I appreciate it.

Hello there ! Welcome aboard !

Navin said:
Hello there ! Welcome aboard !

Thanks, Navin, glad to have this sort of resource of information at my disposal. I hope I can eventually help add to it.

Elmi said:
Hey there :)

Hi, looks like you are as new as I am. Welcome to physics forums.

Related to Who is Bob? A Self-Studied Science Enthusiast on Physics Forums

1. Who is Bob?

Bob is a self-studied science enthusiast who is active on the online forum Physics Forums. He is not a professional scientist, but rather someone who is passionate about science and enjoys discussing and learning about various scientific topics.

2. What is Bob's background in science?

Bob does not have a formal education in science, but he has spent a significant amount of time studying and learning about various scientific topics on his own. He is knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects, including physics, astronomy, and mathematics.

3. How does Bob contribute to Physics Forums?

Bob actively participates in discussions on Physics Forums, sharing his knowledge and insights on various scientific topics. He also asks questions and engages in debates with other members, creating a lively and informative community for science enthusiasts.

4. Can I trust the information shared by Bob on Physics Forums?

Bob is not a professional scientist, so it is always important to critically evaluate the information he shares on Physics Forums. However, he is knowledgeable and well-informed on various scientific topics, so his contributions can be a valuable source of information and discussion.

5. How can I connect with Bob on Physics Forums?

You can easily find Bob on Physics Forums by searching for his username, "BobScienceEnthusiast". You can also send him a private message or interact with him on various discussion threads on the forum.