Join the PF Community: A Texas Teen's Passion for Math, Science, and Gaming

In summary, a Texas teen shares her passion for math, science, and gaming through her involvement in the PF community. She is dedicated to learning and improving her skills in these areas and has found a supportive community to connect with and share her interests. Through her involvement, she hopes to inspire others to pursue their passions and find a sense of belonging within the PF community.
AxiomOfEvil
Howdy, I'm AxiomOfEvil!

I've been looking for a great educational community and am interested in getting help in my own personal studies. I'm about to graduate from high school and go off to college. I've always been interested in math & science, particularly physics. I'm a nerdy Texan teen and besides studying I spend my time playing video games (RDR2!), reading, or drawing & sketching.

My favorite topics are far-off cosmology (A little before the Degenerate Era), Particle Physics (I'm trying to understand CP Symmetry and such), and general calculus in mathematics. I struggle in mathematics quite a bit due to terrible previous schooling but I've been trying my best to improve.

I hope you guys can fit in another member and I'm happy to join ya! Thanks, partners!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile: