What are some tips for an eighth grader interested in math and physics?

• Thread starter MachTwain
  • Start date
In summary, for an eighth grader interested in math and physics, it is important to focus on building a strong foundation in algebra, geometry and basic physics concepts. It is also helpful to explore real-world applications of math and physics, as well as participate in extracurricular activities such as math and science clubs or competitions. Additionally, practicing problem-solving skills and seeking out resources such as online tutorials or books can aid in understanding and mastering these subjects. Overall, dedication, perseverance, and a curious mindset are key to succeeding in math and physics at an early age.
MachTwain
How did you find PF?
Via a google search
Hello,
I'm currently studying in eighth grade, with an effervescence for the disciplines of mathematics and physics. I haven't looked into much math or physics recently, being busy with some truckloads of homework for other subjects at my institution (I fear that I may sound overly posh by referring to my school as an "institution"). Yet, I hope to acquire more knowledge of physics during the holidays. Being an eighth grader, I am highly inexperienced, so don't count on me for every answered question, take it all with a grain of salt.

Likes berkeman and etotheipi
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: