What sparked my recent interest in the Spiritual aspects of Maths & Physics?

• Thread starter Dev2016
  • Start date
In summary, my recent interest in the spiritual aspects of maths and physics was sparked by the realization that these subjects are deeply interconnected and can provide a deeper understanding of the universe and our place in it. Through studying the complex patterns and laws of the physical world, I have come to appreciate the beauty and wonder of the universe, leading me to explore the spiritual and philosophical implications of these concepts. This newfound interest has enriched my understanding of both maths and physics, and has opened my mind to new perspectives on the world around us.
Dev2016
Hello friends!
My name is Dev. An Indian by nationality but a Global Citizen in my outlook ! Academically I'm a bachelor's degree holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering and worked for more than two decades as an a engineer and as a later as a lecturer of engineering subjects as well as Maths and Physics up to UG levels.Though an engineer by profession I've been a voracious reader of Literature,Politics, Economics and Travelogues and had been of interest in almost all subjects under the sun during my younger years! Just recently I developed bit of serious interest in the Spiritual aspects of Maths & Physics, Astrophysics and Astrology ( May be because of getting old ...! :-)). Hoping to be able to learn a lot about Maths&Physicsand especially on those areas of my interest from my well learned friends in this group, especially on the recent happenings in those areas. Hope to learn a lot and share some of my little knowledge with my friends in this group in the forthcoming days ahead!
-Thanks for being admitted into this group.

Physics news on Phys.org
Electronics and tel-comm ehh?

We must be inter-dimensional brothers or something! Welcome my RF brother. Back to riding the electric and magnetic intergalactic highway whilst lassoing gravitation waves for fun.

Regards,
Sully