What are some helpful forums for undergraduate math and general physics topics?

• Thread starter labercrombie36
  • Start date
In summary, there are several helpful forums for undergraduate math and general physics topics, such as Physics Forums, Math Help Boards, and Reddit's r/PhysicsStudents and r/MathHelp communities. These forums offer a platform for students to ask questions, receive help from experts and peers, and engage in discussions related to their coursework. They also provide resources and study materials to aid in understanding complex concepts and solving problems. Additionally, many universities have their own online forums or discussion boards for students to connect and collaborate with each other. These forums can be valuable tools for students seeking additional support and clarification in their math and physics studies.
labercrombie36
How did you find PF?
I found PhysicsForums while searching for help in my differential geometry class via Google Search.
Hello all! I am an undergraduate math major (huge respect for the physics majors out there), and am looking to participate in some forums to help me with my course work:) I am also interested in general physics topics, as I'm lacking in knowledge in physics.

Likes WWGD and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum

Likes WWGD
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

The ' Somme' forums are in our brother French site ;).