Struggling with Forces and Tension in Mobile Game Development?

• Thread starter RascalDave
  • Start date
In summary, forces and tension are important aspects to consider in mobile game development. Forces can be used to create realistic physics and movement in the game, while tension can add excitement and challenge for players. However, balancing these elements can be a struggle for developers, especially when trying to optimize for different devices and control inputs. Careful planning and testing is necessary to create a well-designed game that effectively utilizes forces and tension.
RascalDave
How did you find PF?
Google search results
Hi everyone! I am a math/physics n00b who is too old to learn ;) I make mobile games which typically do not require physics or complex math, but a recent game I am making does need some some understanding of forces and tension. I thought it would be an easy google, it is probably a grade 10 lvl math problem, but I am doing a fantastic job of failing, lol. After hiring a couple tutors to "do my homework for me" and failing, my google search results turned up many hits from the Physics Forums. Sadly, I will be more of a consumer than a contributor as I dig through your forum looking for answers. But if I find what I am looking for, you will not be forgotten! ;)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes RascalDave