Where Can I Find Help for Physics and Math Questions?

• Thread starter RayDonaldPratt
  • Start date
In summary, there are various resources available for individuals seeking help with physics and math questions. These include online forums, tutoring services, study groups, and educational websites. It is important to carefully consider the credibility and qualifications of these resources before seeking assistance. Additionally, reaching out to teachers, professors, or classmates for help can also be beneficial. It is crucial to actively seek help and utilize available resources in order to improve understanding and excel in these subjects.
RayDonaldPratt
How did you find PF?
Google search.
I needed feedback on a physics problem from a Coursera MOOC course that I am taking solely for personal use (no grade or certificate), and so I googled what websites would allow me to post questions about physics and math, and the Physics Forums came up. This site looks serious, and I am glad to be here. I'm trying to learn to use math and physics for a complex problem that I want to solve for my own personal benefit. I have empirical experience with the problem and I have some ideas to go with it, but I want to understand it and explore it more fully. As such, passing any of the physics tests with missed answers means that I still don't know something that I may need to know. So, if I miss a test question, I have to figure out the correct answer, or, failing that, I have to ask for help.

Likes berkeman and Lnewqban
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Welcome, Ray! :cool: