Struggling with Intro to Physics? Join the PF community for expert help!

• Thread starter HelpMePles
  • Start date
In summary, if you are struggling with Intro to Physics, joining the PF community can provide you with expert help. This community is a valuable resource for students looking to improve their understanding of physics concepts and receive guidance from experienced individuals. By joining, you can connect with others who share your passion for physics and gain access to a wealth of resources and support to help you succeed in your studies. Don't struggle alone - join the PF community and get the assistance you need to excel in your physics studies.
HelpMePles
Hello guys I'm new to to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself a bit! I am a sophomore in college and I am taking Intro to Physics. My goal is to become an engineer so ofc I have to take Physics classes lol. I'm finding it difficult already as I'm a slow thinker when it comes with understanding concepts and applying them into math problems. However I do find physics to be quite interesting and hope to learn a lot from the forums so I am leaning on you guys to help me out if I have any questions :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!