How can I get help with understanding circular questions in my physics class?

• Thread starter rfergu21
  • Start date
rfergu21
New to the forums. I am in week 5 of a 15 week physics class. I have been struggling almost since I started the class. I have a tutor, but she lives an hour away and can only meet once a week via video chat. The math is not a problem. Understanding what seem to be circular questions and which numbers to use where is. Just looking for help to get through the class.

Physics news on Phys.org
rfergu21 said:
New to the forums. I am in week 5 of a 15 week physics class. I have been struggling almost since I started the class. I have a tutor, but she lives an hour away and can only meet once a week via video chat. The math is not a problem. Understanding what seem to be circular questions and which numbers to use where is. Just looking for help to get through the class.
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Check our our Homework Help forums, and how questions are asked there using the HH Template that you are provided when starting a new thread there. Organizing your thoughts and solution attempts like that helps a lot in us helping you start to learn how to think about physics problems and other problems. :smile:

Welcome to the forum