Preparing for Chiropractic School with a Non-Science Background

• Thread starter Kmol6
  • Start date
In summary, preparing for chiropractic school with a non-science background involves taking prerequisite courses, gaining relevant experience, and demonstrating a strong understanding of the chiropractic field. This may include completing courses in biology, chemistry, and anatomy, as well as shadowing or working with a chiropractor to gain hands-on experience. Additionally, applicants can showcase their knowledge and dedication to the field through extracurricular activities, such as joining a pre-chiropractic club or participating in research projects. It is also important to have a strong understanding of the chiropractic philosophy and be able to articulate how it aligns with personal values and goals. With careful planning and determination, individuals with a non-science background can successfully prepare for chiropractic school and excel
Kmol6
Hi All,
I've been using Physics Forums for a few months now, and luckily I was able to find answers to my questions without posting. It has been an incredible help thus far!
A little about me.
I graduated with a Bachelors in Business and have been working in marketing for the past 3 years. I've recently decided to make a career change into Chiropractic school; however, I need to brush up on some sciences to accomplish this. I am currently taking Organic Chem, Bio and Physics through an online university, which is proving to be more challenging then I first thought, as help for these courses is minimal. So, here I am.
I am already very grateful for this forum and truly appreciate any help/ guidance going forward.
Warmest Regards,

Kaelin

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Kaelin!