Can I Use My Programming Skills to Solve Physics and Chemistry Problems?

• Thread starter TechmoUnity
  • Start date
In summary, using programming skills to solve physics and chemistry problems is becoming increasingly common and effective. With the ability to create simulations, analyze data, and automate calculations, programmers can solve complex problems in these scientific fields more efficiently and accurately. However, it is important for programmers to have a strong understanding of the fundamental principles in physics and chemistry in order to effectively use their programming skills in problem-solving. Collaboration between programmers and scientists can lead to innovative solutions and advancements in these fields.
TechmoUnity
How did you find PF?
Just searching on google for a physics help forum
Hello!

I am a programmer that absolutely loved maths and science back in high school (Physics and chem. Not really a bio person). I graduated back in 2018 with a physics, maths method, and chemistry ATAR pass mark of >= 68. As a programmer, I love to mess around with concepts, and sometimes I use my skills to calculate fusion questions, fission, quantum mechanics, chemical interactions, etc.

I would love to say hi to come of the community, and maybe along the way of getting assistance with things, maybe I can help someone else out along the way :)

Kind regards,
TechmoUnity (Andrey)

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: