How can I get my hypothesis on gravity peer reviewed?

• Thread starter etavardt
  • Start date
In summary, in order to get your hypothesis on gravity peer reviewed, you will need to submit it to a reputable scientific journal or conference. This will involve carefully crafting your hypothesis and providing evidence to support it, as well as following the specific submission guidelines of the publication or event. It may also be helpful to seek feedback and collaboration from other experts in the field before submitting your hypothesis for review.
etavardt
Hello,

My name is Thomas Etavard. While I am not a Physicist I do love physics, especially astrophysics. My level of competence is mostly Newtonian or Classical/Mechanical Physics but I am interested in understanding Einstein's Special and General Relativity equations and how they are actually used. Like most I think it is the Tensor's that throw me for a loop. I do have a hypothesis on Gravity that does not use Newton's G but may explain why Newton's formula breaks down for very small particles. While I would be ecstatic if it were validated, I do not know how I can get it peer reviewed especially since I am not in the field. But it is a topic I wish to discuss.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good threads here on SR and GR.

Make sure you read the forum rules. This is not the place to expound a theory that is not already part of mainstream physics, but you might be able to get some advice on how to go about getting it reviewed.