How can I improve my understanding of physics as an undergraduate student?

• Thread starter Rakib771
  • Start date
In summary, as an undergraduate student looking to improve your understanding of physics, it is important to actively engage with the material by attending lectures, participating in discussions, and completing practice problems. Additionally, seeking out additional resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, and study groups can also aid in comprehension. It is also crucial to approach physics with a strong foundation in mathematics and to constantly review and reinforce key concepts. Lastly, staying curious and asking questions can further enhance your understanding and appreciation of the subject.
Rakib771
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hello! I am Rakibul Islam from Bangladesh. Currently, I am doing undergraduate in Yokohama National University, Japan in Electronics and Computer Systems. I am not very well versed in physics while I need to be. I am and will be trying to improve. I will probably ask a number of dumb questions, hope you all bear with me. Thank you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Please make sure you understood our division into homework and technical forums, which could be considered to be a bit unusual. The former is like a free tutorial that requires some effort from your side to help us understand, where exactly your problems are, the latter is for more general questions. As a rule of thumb: if it has specific numbers, then it is homework, if it can be googled, then you should.