Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Greetings, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov !

Aychamo, as PF Mentor, Evo now has evil, magical powers at her disposal. This may not be the first time she's made things disappear.

Physics news on Phys.org
Gokul43201 said:
Aychamo, as PF Mentor, Evo now has evil, magical powers at her disposal. This may not be the first time she's made things disappear.
I only use my powers for "good" purposes. :smile:

Evo said:

Can you make things appear? :)

Evo said:

Hah ! <laughs knowing laugh> That's what they all say in the beginning. :devil: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well if I'm going to do this I'll do it with a bit of pizzazz! This is me as Tyler Durden on Halloween. I guess it really doesn't leave anything to the imagination though. Just mentally remove my sunglasses for the real me!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 365
I guess I will be shallow and put my pics on here. I never do this kind of stuff. As you can tell from the first pic I love hockey especially the flyers. Anyway hopefully after I graduate this year, I will be pursuing my Phd in pure mathematics or Chemistry. I can not decide. Sorry the pictures suck, but its all I have on the computer.

http://www.facethejury.com/images/photos/gr/gravnewworld.jpg
http://www.facethejury.com/images/photos/gr/gravnewworld1.jpg

Oh by the way, before you even wonder, I will tell you. I am half thai, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Polish. Quite a mix, I know. Everyone always thinks I'm Spanish or Italian.

Last edited by a moderator:
did my picture even work?

decibel said:
did my picture even work?
I don't see one.

neutroncount said:
Well if I'm going to do this I'll do it with a bit of pizzazz! This is me as Tyler Durden on Halloween. I guess it really doesn't leave anything to the imagination though. Just mentally remove my sunglasses for the real me!

I want that shirt. And a black leather jacket. But that is my thing (the fingers clicked and up). You stole it, or better still I never knew you and we did the same things. :smile: What a small world it is. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

I got those from a prop rental store believe it or not. They had clothes that the Salvation Army wouldn't even touch.

neutroncount said:
I got those from a prop rental store believe it or not. They had clothes that the Salvation Army wouldn't even touch.

Oh yes. I will go to Oxfam someday and get a funky shirt.

The Bob (2004 ©)

neutroncount said:
Woohoo! What a cutie! :biggrin:

gravenewworld, I can't view your pictures.

Umm what about now? Sorry about the quality of the pics, I just don't have a digital camera or scanner.

Attachments

• gravnewworld3.jpg
    gravnewworld3.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 380
  • gravnewworld5.jpg
    gravnewworld5.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 404
gravenewworld said:
Umm what about now? Sorry about the quality of the pics, I just don't have a digital camera or scanner.

Don't worry. I see the pictures. Not that it matters as I am male and don't go for males.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Nice new crop of fellas! All so cute!

gravenewworld said:
Perfect! You're cute too! :smile:

I agree MIH, we've got some cute guys here. :approve:

We are all secretly in love with Evo :blush:

humanino said:
We are all secretly in love with Evo :blush:

Do I get a big kick if I say she is lovely but I am not secretly in love with her? Sorry Evo. :shy: Your still like 25 or something so most other people will really like you but I have a girlfriend and I see you all as friends. (Mental Note to self: STOP PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN IT!). :biggrin: I still need a PF mother mind you and I thought I had one. I dunno. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Do I get a big kick if I say she is lovely but I am not secretly in love with her? Sorry Evo. :shy: Your still like 25 or something so most other people will really like you but I have a girlfriend and I see you all as friends. (Mental Note to self: STOP PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN IT!). :biggrin: I still need a PF mother mind you and I thought I had one. I dunno. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

That is cute. Evo is a tiny bit older than that... but only a little. Evo is my PF mom so I can't love her like everyone else secretly loves her. Monique is the one for me! :biggrin: :smile:

jimmy p said:
That is cute. Evo is a tiny bit older than that... but only a little. Evo is my PF mom so I can't love her like everyone else secretly loves her. Monique is the one for me! :biggrin: :smile:

Awwww. Do you need a brother? :wink:

Joking. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Awwww. Do you need a brother? :wink:

Joking. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Only if I get to be the older one and you can be the slave...wait... YOUNGER brother... yes... younger, that will do. (Mental Note: Stop typing exactly what you think)

:smile:

jimmy p said:
Only if I get to be the older one and you can be the slave...wait... YOUNGER brother... yes... younger, that will do. (Mental Note: Stop typing exactly what you think)

:smile:

Well I am younger than you. (Mental Note: Don't give age away. Women may get excited). :smile: :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Well I am younger than you. (Mental Note: Don't give age away. Women may get excited). :smile: :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

So we have a deal then. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: you'll learn to regret this! (Mental Note: Leave the horns and evil laugh behind when you strike a pact) :-p

jimmy p said:
So we have a deal then. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: you'll learn to regret this! (Mental Note: Leave the horns and evil laugh behind when you strike a pact) :-p

Ok. I can get out at anytime I can see though. :devil: (Mental Note: Don't give away the trump card). :-p

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Ok. I can get out at anytime I can see though. :devil: (Mental Note: Don't give away the trump card). :-p

The Bob (2004 ©)

Haha not if I rig the Genetics test! (Mental Note: Dont mention rigging the genetics test) :wink:

jimmy p said:
Haha not if I rig the Genetics test! (Mental Note: Dont mention rigging the genetics test) :wink:

Oh the Genetics Test. (Mental Note: Find out what genetics test is).

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Oh the Genetics Test. (Mental Note: Find out what genetics test is).

The Bob (2004 ©)

What genetics test?? Oh... yeah, THAT test... the one I have results hidden in my secret safe behind the picture of my cat on (Mental Note: Stop giving away too much information)

jimmy p said:
What genetics test?? Oh... yeah, THAT test... the one I have results hidden in my secret safe behind the picture of my cat on (Mental Note: Stop giving away too much information)

Oh ok.

(Mental Note: Ask Evo what she is thinking about this conversation and find where Jimmy lives).

The Bob (2004 ©)

decibel, handsome guy! :smile:

"Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums!"

I haven't been posting since June 2004 - I wanted to post LAST for the "Cutest Guy/Gal At Physicsforums"... could it be true - nice men <sic> finish last? So does that mean reversal in psychology I win? If so, please send sugar free chocolate. :::::::::: Wavin' hello to all the PF people I have missed so much! Hugs and Smooches :::wet ones' for the men! Signed: WerdatotheWise

Attachments

• Copy of pg_02_111103.jpg
    Copy of pg_02_111103.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 424
  • kwpaintingforforum.jpg
    kwpaintingforforum.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Werdatothewise said:
I haven't been posting since June 2004 - I wanted to post LAST for the "Cutest Guy/Gal At Physicsforums"... could it be true - nice men <sic> finish last? So does that mean reversal in psychology I win? If so, please send sugar free chocolate. :::::::::: Wavin' hello to all the PF people I have missed so much! Hugs and Smooches :::wet ones' for the men! Signed: WerdatotheWise
Welcome back! We've missed you!

You weren't here for us to wish you a happy birthday, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :biggrin:

I still think you look like a rock star!

Hey Werda - welcome back! How you been doing?

EVO Bonics!

EVOBONICS! HOW NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ALSO! I have been so busy these past few months with students graduating, myself finishing my Master Gardener Degree... that I am still too pooped to pop! I REALLY HAVE missed everyone - especially you, and the few others that adopted me into their family. :frown: Sadly, I am all alone now. Kids off to college - out of town, so I am rambling around wondering what to do next. I need to be constantly challenged or I walk around in circles not gathering brain food.

BTW: Did you click (the link) to see my newest painting? I wish it could be larger to post - but, I keep getting the message my .jpg is too large.

Last, I will be teaching at the U again this year. I need to get out my mental relaxing head books. I JUST KNOW these new students are going to make me a "new" nut! :smile:

{Chip kiss to ya'll from ~Werdas

::::::::::Wavin' HI BACK TO "MATH IS HARD" ... I just seen your post. How sweet of you! ::::: Feelin' warm and squishy from the PF 'em

Werdatothewise, I can't believe that is a painting! I wish I could see a larger picture! Do you paint a lot? Can we see more?