Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Evo said:
I still think you look like a rock star!
I still think she looks like Jennifer Aniston :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I still think she looks like Jennifer Aniston

Yeah, Jennifer Aniston for sure

Werdatothewise said:
I haven't been posting since June 2004 - I wanted to post LAST for the "Cutest Guy/Gal At Physicsforums"... could it be true - nice men <sic> finish last? So does that mean reversal in psychology I win? If so, please send sugar free chocolate. :::::::::: Wavin' hello to all the PF people I have missed so much! Hugs and Smooches :::wet ones' for the men! Signed: WerdatotheWise

Hey Werdas, when was that photo of yourself taken?

Evo said:
Werdatothewise, I can't believe that is a painting! I wish I could see a larger picture! Do you paint a lot? Can we see more?

Dearest Evo ~ yes, that is one of my paintings. I wish I knew why I can't post a larger pic (here). Yes, I paint a lot. I will post more pictures as soon as I removed myself off my butt and find my digital camera. :-p
~Werdas'

I can't wait to see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
I still think you look like a rock star!

I still think she looks like Jennifer Aniston

<GASP> Is Jennifer STILL using my picture? :smile:

did i win yet, did i win yet, did i win yet

hey guys, its good to be back, i have a permanent place to stay now and i have a laptop so i'll be here more often now that i started school and all

i_wish_i_was_smart,
Welcome back, I was just thinking about where you had gone (bad memory). I'm afraid you haven't won yet as our judges seem to be rather fickle, not knowing when to get enough. :smile:
However, I think I’m going to take this contest so please don’t be too disappointed. :-p

someone was thinking of me, maybe i am loved and all these suicide atempts have been a waste of time

Yes, quite so. Your ears may have been ringing, or burning, or however that goes?

[edit]
I recommend you attach more photos in effort to regain center stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back i_wish_was_smart! :smile:

I have also been wandering where you went. You've been missed!

We haven't selected a winner yet because we haven't received all entries.

I think Boulderhead will win the "sexiest eye" category for sure. :biggrin:

yay, i am loved, i am loved, i am loved, now if only i can get across all these pixels and meet ppl who love mein 3D and in the flesh, I'm sure university will help me do that

Look into my eye. You are growing sleepy, sleepy,...

yay, i am loved, i am loved, i am loved, now if only i can get across all these pixels and meet ppl who love mein 3D and in the flesh, I'm sure university will help me do that
Do not jump so high, I'm afraid our judges have paid so much attention to other males I fear they may not be chaste.

Whisper to me, tell me do you love me true,
Or is he holding you the way I do?
Tho' love is blind, make up your mind, I've got to know,
Should I hang up, or will you tell him he'll have to go?
You can't say the words I want to hear
While you're with another man,
If you want me, answer "yes" or "no,"
Darling, I will understand.
Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone.
Let's pretend that we're together, all alone.
I'll tell the man to turn the juke box way down low,
And you can tell your friend there with you he'll have to go.

Here it;
http://www.minibite.com/oldies/sweetlips/alittlecloser.htm

BoulderHead said:
Yes, quite so. Your ears may have been ringing, or burning, or however that goes?

[edit]
I recommend you attach more photos in effort to regain center stage.
Yes, more photos! :-p

no not from in here silly i mean real life, all these other people here are made up and figments of our imagination

What, you mean there's some other place to go?
Wake up, you've only been dreaming!

what, i was dreaming, i guess these pixels are all i'll ever know

Evo said:
Yes, more photos! :-p
i don't have more photos or do i mouhaahahahahahaha

The monitor is my representation.
-Bouldenhauer

i don't have more photos or do i mouhaahahahahahaha
That's it, make 'em beg. :biggrin:

fine here are some pics then
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/557000-557999/557901_28_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/557000-557999/557901_29_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/557000-557999/557901_36_full.jpg

I take it we can give up hope of ever seeing you Boulderhead?

i_wish_i_was_smart, good move, reposting your pictures reminds everyone how handsome you are. :approve:

If I had his looks, his girlfriend, his car, and my, my, my goodness what a time I'd have!

hehehehe, what looks, girlfriend is long gone, but the car is still here, and that's all i have to say about that, I'm far from being handsome that's for sure

Yes, but as the looks are impossible, she told me I should at least approach you for the car...

BoulderHead said:
Yes, but as the looks are impossible, she told me I should at least approach you for the car...
what who told you that, you lost me at looks are impossible

Twas but in jest, suggesting I already possessed one of the three items of interest (the girlfriend).

All I know is I don’t intend to let she go
‘cause if she was a beauty nothin’ like me could get she…
-Mighty Sparrow

ahhhhhhhhhh, it all makes sense now, i car is easy to get, but it is also costly, it is my money pit, right before my computer, but above all is tuition. the looks well, i don't see where you can say i have the looks, but change your genes and you'll get the looks, or you can try plastic surgery, and well i need to work on the girl, it should come easy enough if i apply myself, now if only there were nice girls in engineering, but that aint the case, i better look into the nursing classes, now there is some beauties in there haha

:smile: :smile: :smile: I'm trying to imagine what the two together look like. Maybe not too bad...

Alright Gokul43201, where's your picture? (gets out her pitchfork, prepares to prod Gokul43201)

Just look at what a cutie JCSD is! :approve:

http://www.pbase.com/image/24673900

I'm going to need one of you for the "Physics Guys of 2005" calendar! :-p

(see the Member Photo thread)

Last edited:
You know I never visit this thread.

Gokul43201 said:
You know I never visit this thread.
No excuse.

Evo said:
No excuse.
That's right! We're WAITING...