Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Chrono said:
I knew that from the very start.

Good. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Physics news on Phys.org
Of course, the only thing I get from the girls here is them telling me that I've done something wrong with being able to get girls. :rolleyes:

Tsunami asked me to post my picture :biggrin: ,here it is
(I'm 18)

Attachments

• omid.jpg
    omid.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 443
I said I wouldn't post mine...
Since you posted yours Omid, I should play too I guess. Besides, there are not only guys in this Physics forum (^_^)
If I could give a vote to a guy, I would vote... Jeebus !
If I could vote for a girl... I would agree with Zantra !

Attachments

• BoGosse2.jpg
    BoGosse2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 385
OK! Thanks for your entries, guys! :smile:

But, humanino, since we're on page 50 here, could you refresh our memories and tell us what Zantra said? (WAY back when? got a page number?) :biggrin:

The way this works is - guys vote for girls and girls vote for guys. And the contest doesn't close until ALL entries have been submitted! :wink: :biggrin:

Well, I still haven't seen Tsunami's pic, so :P

Evo's daughter has my vote so far. ;)

Tsunami said:
But, humanino, since we're on page 50 here, could you refresh our memories and tell us what Zantra said? (WAY back when? got a page number?) :biggrin:
I already looked :biggrin:... page 1 :blush:

Bah, Monique's the cutest!

Page 50 and I think we have a winner!

Hurkyl definately wins the title of cutest guy at PF :biggrin: :blush:

ofcourse he's a mentor so we'll have to keep looking for the member award.. :redface:

Silly ineligibility rules. :cry:

Wait a minute; doesn't that mean Monique and Evo are ineligible for the memebr award too? :devil:

Hurkyl said:
Wait a minute; doesn't that mean Monique and Evo are ineligible for the memebr award too? :devil:
Nooooooohhhw! :devil: We're the judges see, so we make up the rules :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Shall we just forget about that minor detail? :wink:

Tsunami said:
The way this works is - guys vote for girls and girls vote for guys. And the contest doesn't close until ALL entries have been submitted! :wink: :biggrin:

How do you know if they've all been submitted? I haven't done mine.

I vote for Gal17 ! :approve: (I did not really say I would give my vote to Monique)
And, I know it has already been discussed
Tsunami said:
guys vote for girls and girls vote for guys.
this is not fair. So, I also tried to make girls vote for Jeebus.

Gale17 said:
Alright... it must be said that i am easily the cutest gal to ever grace pf... at least in my opinion

... and yeah... I'm still conceited as ever...

:wink:
I realize Gal17 did not really get into the contest.
I changed my mind, and decided to give my vote to Evo. Maybe she'll forgive me for not realizing she is a girl !

humanino said:
I changed my mind, and decided to give my vote to Evo. Maybe she'll forgive me for not realizing she is a girl !
You are forgiven. :biggrin:

so when are the winners going to be anounced?

Just as soon as ALL entries have been submitted.

Math Is Hard said:
:rolleyes: ... what does that mean !? (My english comprehension is very limited)
PF is (hopfully) meant to last for ever. This would prevent the contest to end. :bugeye:

humanino said:
:rolleyes: ... what does that mean !? (My english comprehension is very limited)
PF is (hopfully) meant to last for ever. This would prevent the contest to end. :bugeye:

Exactly. :wink: :smile: That's the FUN of it! :biggrin: See? Your english comprehension is not as bad as you thought!

:zzz:

Fortunatly, I did not care to win...

where is your picture JFruit !?

We already love you JFruit :cool: :bugeye:

Math Is Hard said:
Why do I get the feeling this is going to involve a great deal of time? :-p

Very astute, dear. :biggrin:

I find this encouraging, in a way, as not only may I pretend the show will never be complete without my participation :approve:, but it will serve to promote more images of the members to be posted. :smile:

Again, most astute. :wink:

I think we need some more ladies to step up and post their pics. C'mon gals, we're under-represented here!

Hi, i am fairly new but would like to say if that is Evo's pic under that name, woooooowzers! she is gorgeous...here evo i give u 10 roses, now stand in the mirror and u will see 11 :redface: ...well that said here is my pic...

Attachments

• manuroom2.JPG
    manuroom2.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 384
Manu2380 said:
Hi, i am fairly new but would like to say if that is Evo's pic under that name, woooooowzers! she is gorgeous...here evo i give u 10 roses, now stand in the mirror and u will see 11 :redface: ...well that said here is my pic...

<Whisper>
What do you think Evo? Shall we tell him the truth? That is not you in that picture, but that you just as lovely?
<\Whisper>

Not really my best pictur but it will have to do.

Attachments

• len.jpg
    len.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 395
Aychamo, your pictures remind me of Tom Cruise!

Manu2380, thanks, but that is my daughter. I like your picture. :smile:

Lenin, uhm, you look remarkably like Lenin. :bugeye:

Evo said:
Aychamo, your pictures remind me of Tom Cruise!

Hey! haha, that's crazy. I looked through all 50 pages of both of the picture threads for you picture, but I can't find it! I keep hearing how hot you and Monique and others are and I'm lost for finding the pics!

Plastic surgery does miracles. :wink: