Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Lol i tried to do that but it wouldn't work. Stupid cheap Windows.

Physics news on Phys.org
jimmy p said:
Lol i tried to do that but it wouldn't work. Stupid cheap Windows.

My XP Pro surely converts bmp to jpg correctly... You can try to obtain some other freeware image programs to downsize the image to a compressed version.

Lol my dinosaur of a PC runs on Windows 98, my plush laptop runs on XP but is full of viruses at the moment :(

Chopnik, I can't link to your pic. Anyone else having this problem?

cookiemonster, you are redeemed. :wink: See Member Photo thread (if you haven't already) and here... Have an m&m cookie... *stuffs cookie into computer* :biggrin:

MOO! You are adorable! You have a BEAUTIFUL smile! :smile:

how do i change it to a .jpg then? that could be easier if i could do it.

I can't open chopnik's picture either. :frown:

Find the other page your photo is on and post it, Chopnik!

Evo said:
I can't open chopnik's picture either. :frown:
WHOA! SIS! YOUR avatar!
Having a bad-hair-day? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok chew on these babys!

http://imageuploader.milbrathnet.net/uploads/me%20head.jpg

and

http://imageuploader.milbrathnet.net/uploads/me+sign.jpg

WoOoOoOt :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, POOP! :grumpy: That's the same image uploader I always use, and for some reason, it's just not coming through. It opens the window and then just grinds away until the 'cannot connect to server' message comes up. I'm starting to feel like I LOOK now!
<--
I've had trouble with it for a couple of days. I uploaded Ivan's train picture (in another thread) on the site for him, but it won't come across on MY computer! Weird. Can anyone else see Chopniks pix? I did find your old ones, Chopnik, but could only view one of them. (The others had expired?) Between this thread and the Member Photo Thread, I have quite a file of pictures of PF members! Maybe the FBI or CIA would be interested... :wink: :surprise: :biggrin:

If you save the file and then open it from your hard drive, it works just fine.

cookiemonster

Save what file?

The image. Right click on the link, select "Save Target As," pick a spot you can find, then once it finishes go and open it manually.

cookiemonster

HEY! COOL! That worked great! Thanks cookiemonster! Bless your sweet cookie-eating face! Here... have some more M&Ms. :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
WHOA! SIS! YOUR avatar!
Having a bad-hair-day? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I woke up this morning looking like this. :bugeye:

I always knew someday my age would catch up to me. :surprise:

jimmy p said:
Ok chew on these babys!
chopnik, you have the most beautiful eyes! :smile:

detouring eh?

Evo said:

Thanx :shy: :shy:

Evo said:
DOESN'T he?!? But nothing can top his wit and sense of humor. That's the BEST! :wink: :approve:

Jimmy P! u are without a doubt hot hot hot! :devil: :devil:

Who is Jimmy p?

Thank you again! all 3 of you. Now if every other girl in the world would realize that :P

And the Ebolamonk3y, don't worry, I'm sure you talk to him one day.

:) Sorry, I can't go to that place down under.

So if mooberrymarz married jimmy p, would she be moo p? :rofl: (It actually has a really nice ring to it... jimmy and moo p... Yeah! Cute! :biggrin:)

marriage is a terrible fate.

I wonder who has left off some grapes here. *tastes one* Soooo sour! :yuck: :tongue2:

well, that certainly left a bad taste in my mouth! Tsunami, another cookie, please. May I have one of those with the Mandarin orange that you mentioned? I have not ever heard of such a cookie in all my many, many years and it sounds heavenly.

I am not for marriage.. but if it involves a certain jimmy p... I really wouldn't mind! :wink: :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
well, that certainly left a bad taste in my mouth! Tsunami, another cookie, please. May I have one of those with the Mandarin orange that you mentioned? I have not ever heard of such a cookie in all my many, many years and it sounds heavenly.
My pleasure! Here you go! *stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie, stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie*
Yeah, instead of adding raisins, just cut up mandarin oranges into little bits and add them to your favorite oatmeal cookie recipe. Decrease any liquids your recipe calls for by just a LITTLE bit so they're not too 'wet'. They are SO good! :smile: YUMMMMM!

Tsunami said:
My pleasure! Here you go! *stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie, stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie*
Yeah, instead of adding raisins, just cut up mandarin oranges into little bits and add them to your favorite oatmeal cookie recipe. Decrease any liquids your recipe calls for by just a LITTLE bit so they're not too 'wet'. They are SO good! :smile: YUMMMMM!

Sounds erotic

mooberrymarz said:
I am not for marriage.. but if it involves a certain jimmy p... I really wouldn't mind! :wink: :wink:

:approve: I'm touched! Maybe in 2010 when myself and Andy go to the World Cup...

Tsunami said:

Thanks! Delicious! I had no idea you could use the mandarin oranges without ruining the cookie! :tongue2:

Sometimes I question the sanity of people on this forum.. :uhh: :tongue2:

Monique said:
Sometimes I question the sanity of people on this forum.. :uhh: :tongue2:
WHAT!?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :surprise: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think that's very flattering. I think the fact that Monique questions our sanity means she hasn't absolutely declared us certifiable yet! :) :smile: