Can Online Courses Help Retired Engineers Stay Sharp?

• Thread starter Lluis Olle
  • Start date
Online courses can be an effective tool for retired engineers to stay sharp and maintain their skills. These courses provide flexibility and convenience, allowing retired engineers to learn at their own pace and from the comfort of their own home. They also offer the opportunity to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date in their field, keeping their knowledge and expertise relevant. Additionally, online courses can provide a sense of community and connection with other professionals, allowing retired engineers to continue to network and collaborate with others in their industry. Overall, online courses are a valuable resource for retired engineers looking to stay sharp and engaged in their field. In summary, online courses are a beneficial option for retired engineers to maintain their skills and knowledge in a convenient and collaborative way.
Lluis Olle
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello,

As a retired electrical engineer, now I have enough time to do some online courses, and somehow remember my old good times as an student in the UPC university. I'm a little "rusty" though, so this forum will help me for sure.

Lluis

Likes dlgoff, berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: