Can YouTube Teach Me Electrical Engineering?

• Thread starter N-SKY
  • Start date
In summary, YouTube can be a helpful tool for learning electrical engineering, as it provides a wide range of tutorial videos, lectures, and demonstrations on various topics within the field. However, it should not be solely relied upon as a substitute for a formal education or hands-on experience. It can be a valuable supplement to traditional learning methods and can provide a platform for connecting with other learners and experts in the field.
N-SKY
How did you find PF?
Google search.
Hello all, Just a little intro. I’m a 3D Artist and have been an artist most of my life. But recently I have started to have a fascination about electrical engineering. I’m reading some introductory books about physics and electricity in general. So I’m kind of self-teaching myself. Because I’m a visual learner its really hard to grasp some of the concepts from just reading. Thank goodness for YouTube as there seems to be some nice visuals online. But because YouTube is not always the most accurate source of info, I decided to join this forum to make sure I’m not heading in really wrong directions. Hopefully in time I can add to this group but I think that won’t happen for a long while. :wink:

Thanks for reading and looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

Likes N-SKY
berkeman said:
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:
Thanks for the welcome.

Likes berkeman