Can a Biology Major Succeed in College Physics Without a Study Buddy?

• Thread starter Daisy Muller
  • Start date
In summary, a biology major can succeed in college physics without a study buddy by utilizing effective study strategies such as reviewing class material regularly, seeking help from professors or tutors, and practicing problem-solving techniques. While having a study buddy can be beneficial, it is not a necessary factor for success in physics. With determination and dedication, a biology major can excel in their physics coursework.
Daisy Muller
Hi everyone. My name is Daisy. Currently I am taking 1st college physics. It is really challenging since I am biology major (will graduate the end of next year), and this is not a required course. I don't have any study buddy. They are either very good at that or like me who has no clue what is going on.

You may wonder why I take this class then. The reason is that couple years ago I walked pass the classroom where had very strange mathematical equations with trigonometry on blackboard and I was so fascinated by it. I asked the professor, who was my baby physics professor, whether I could acquire this knowledge. He said I should better take calculus. After two and half years of studying algebra to precalculus and over a year of calculus. Here I am. And yet I am so lost all the time.

Anyway, thanks for reading my intro.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Daisy! We can help!

Likes Daisy Muller