Can a Self-Proclaimed Genius Revolutionize Physics Without Mathematical Detail?

In summary, the question of whether a self-proclaimed genius can revolutionize physics without providing mathematical details is a controversial one. While some believe that groundbreaking ideas and theories can be presented without complex mathematical equations, others argue that mathematics is the language of physics and is essential for truly understanding and testing these ideas. Ultimately, the debate continues and it remains to be seen if a genius without mathematical prowess can truly revolutionize the field of physics.
cosmos01
How did you find PF?
Bing search
Hi, I am China Kang, a genius who once had no ambition and squandered green years. I started studying college physics in the summer of 2020. Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get your guidance.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

We get lots of people here who believe they can revolutionise physics with an incredible new theory only lacking in any mathematical detail. Strangely, none of them believe that they are a genius.

It's refreshing, therefore, to find a self-proclaimed genius who is content to study college physics before attempting to revolutionise the subject.

:smile:

Likes Hamiltonian