What topics are being discussed on the Physics forum?

• Thread starter Justin Born
  • Start date
Justin Born
Very glad to be here among the physics minded inquisitive people. I studied physics many years ago, then settled in software programming, but recently I started recapitulating physics again with an aim to dig around those topics which I never understood properly and postponed for future mostly for exam or some other more urgent reasons. Now as I see physics as an outsider, many questions arise in mind which never came in mind when I was close to the physics fraternity. So joining this forum to refreshing my curious mind.

Physics news on Phys.org
Justin Born said:
Very glad to be here among the physics minded inquisitive people. I studied physics many years ago, then settled in software programming, but recently I started recapitulating physics again with an aim to dig around those topics which I never understood properly and postponed for future mostly for exam or some other more urgent reasons. Now as I see physics as an outsider, many questions arise in mind which never came in mind when I was close to the physics fraternity. So joining this forum to refreshing my curious mind.

Welcome justin, you should find this site most rewarding:) many top of their field members post and answer here. Read the guidelines and start getting up to date with the very best.:)

It is a pleasure to join this group and enjoy Physics through your knowledge. Located in Spain.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Yes...quite interesting discussions and posts here in this forum...:smile::smile:

Likes Greg Bernhardt