Exploring the Physics Forums: A Scientist's Journey Back to the World of Physics

• Thread starter starbird
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Physics Forums: A Scientist's Journey Back to the World of Physics" is an insightful and engaging look into one scientist's experience rediscovering their passion for physics through online forums and discussions. The article explores the various topics and debates that are actively discussed on the forums, as well as the sense of community and collaboration that is fostered among members. It also highlights the benefits of these forums for professional development and staying up-to-date with current research in the field. Overall, the article showcases the power of online communities in reigniting one's curiosity and passion for science.
starbird
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello
I join the physics forums because that allows me not only to read the interesting questions but also to write something.

I have studies physics years ago and left academia after completing with a Master of Science to work in software development. The main topics I am interested in are cosmology, elementary particle physics and general relativity.

As already mentioned, I have read already quite a bit on this forum over the past years, not extensively, but just a bit about interesting topics, especially about general relativity. I did not know this forum during my student times, but I bet it already existed back then.

I wish you all a great week!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!