What struggles can I expect while studying physics at a community college?

• Thread starter WhosJohnGault
  • Start date
In summary, studying physics at a community college may come with several struggles, such as the fast pace of the courses, the difficulty of the subject material, and the lack of resources and support compared to a four-year university. Additionally, students may face challenges in balancing their coursework with other responsibilities, such as work or family obligations. However, with determination and perseverance, students can overcome these struggles and succeed in their physics studies at a community college.
WhosJohnGault
Hi everyone, I am new to physics and a going through the paces of the physics series at my local community college in order to transfer and pursue a bachelors of Mathematics. Currently I am going through the expected head aches, and struggles that every other authority figure on the subject mentions I will inevitably go through, and I thought signing up for this forum to see what other people have to say on the subject matter may give me a better idea on various topics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Yeah, those headaches are common. Members here shall surely help you as much as possible.

Best of luck ahead! :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.