What kind of help can I get for my physics and chemistry entrance exam?

• Thread starter Pallavi
  • Start date
In summary, there are various types of resources available to help students prepare for their physics and chemistry entrance exams. These include online study guides, practice tests, tutoring services, and review courses. Many schools also offer study sessions or workshops specifically geared towards entrance exam preparation. Additionally, seeking help from teachers or peers who are knowledgeable in the subject can also be beneficial. It is important for students to utilize these resources and create a study plan in order to improve their chances of success on the exam.
Pallavi
Hi,
I am a student who just finished with her 12th grade. I will be appearing for an entrance exam next year in May to join med school in my country. So, if i have any questions or any help needed regarding any topic in physics or chemistry please help me out. I will be very grateful.
Thank you,
Pallavi
P.S: Apologies for my previous thread. It was not intended.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

We shall certainly help you with your queries. Post in the correct section, and members shall surely help you out. In case of homework questions, remember to fill in the template.

With regards,
Wrichik.