How can I improve my Mathematics skills for a high score on the national exam?

• Thread starter ngcaoky
  • Start date
In summary, to improve your Mathematics skills for a high score on the national exam, it is important to practice regularly, seek help from teachers or tutors, and focus on understanding concepts rather than just memorizing formulas. Additionally, familiarizing yourself with the exam format and taking practice tests can also aid in achieving a high score. Maintaining a positive attitude and staying organized can also contribute to success in Mathematics.
ngcaoky
How did you find PF?
My friend recommended me to find a website where people can help you solve mathematics problems and that is why I'm here.
I will have a national exam for final-year high school students next year. As I aim at a high score in Mathematics, I often meet many difficult questions. Although I can solve many questions myself, some are difficult or my solutions are not fast enough. Therefore, with the help of you, hopefully I can make great progress for the best result. I'm also considering studying abroad and good grades are to my advantages. Thanks for reading!

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes ngcaoky