What is the Torque of a Leaning Horse Against a Wall?

• Thread starter vavavavicki
  • Start date
In summary, the torque of a leaning horse against a wall is the measure of the force that the horse exerts on the wall as it leans against it. This force is dependent on the weight and angle of the horse, as well as the friction between the horse's hooves and the wall. The greater the weight and angle of the horse, the greater the torque will be. This can be useful in understanding the stability and balance of a leaning horse, as well as for practical applications such as horse training and engineering.
vavavavicki
My name is Vicki. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I am currently working towards my Bachelor's degree in Geoscience. I occasionally need help with understanding the physics concepts and right now I am trying to figure out the torque of a horse leaning against the wall. It is a really tough one but I am on my way to getting it. Anywho, It is a pleasure to meet all of you, and I am excited to be the newest member of your forum. I am sure I am about to learn so much just from being a member. Thank you for having me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: