What are the Mysteries of Existence and How Can Physics Help Us Understand Them?

• Thread starter Denselight93
  • Start date
In summary, the mysteries of existence refer to the fundamental questions about the nature of reality and our place in it. Physics, as a scientific discipline, seeks to understand the underlying laws and principles that govern the universe. Through theories and experiments, physics can shed light on some of the enigmas of existence, such as the origin of the universe, the nature of time and space, and the fundamental building blocks of matter. By studying the physical world, we can gain a deeper understanding of the mysteries of existence and our role in the grand scheme of the universe.
Denselight93
My name is Matt. Matt L to be exact.

I come to you here at PF to further my education concerning the great existential mysteries, mysteries that I believe physics may one day provide exhilarating glimpses at. These include quantum mechanics, the big bang and what may have caused it, and most of all theories about everything (TOEs). I revel in the relationship between what we know as consciousness and its analogue correspondences in what we know as the physical brain.

I must admit, I am not a physics graduate, or even a formal student. But I have a willingness to learn that I hope, in time, will make up for my lack of qualifications. I do have a Bachelor's degree, in an unrelated field, for what it's worth.

I am excited to be here and further my understanding! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Matt! :smile: