What is Physics Forums and how can it help me with my schoolwork questions?

• Thread starter iceninja3
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums is an online community for students and professionals to discuss and explore physics-related topics. It offers a platform for individuals to ask and answer questions, share knowledge and resources, and engage in discussions about various concepts and problems in the field of physics. This can be a valuable resource for students seeking help with their schoolwork questions, as they can receive assistance and explanations from a diverse community of experts and enthusiasts. Additionally, Physics Forums also provides access to study guides, practice problems, and other educational materials to aid in understanding and mastering physics concepts.
iceninja3
How did you find PF?
Google Search
I'm a beginning student who found Physics Forums through generic google searches. The answers here were always very clear and with me getting more and more questions that I get stuck on I thought it'd be a good idea to be able to ask my own questions (and of course, answer the ones I can). See you around!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

As long as you show your best efforts in your schoolwork question posts, you will get great help here. Enjoy PF! :smile:

Likes iceninja3