Can Physics Help Us See the World Differently?

• Thread starter Mylifeinsoda
  • Start date
In summary, physics can help us see the world differently by providing a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws and principles that govern our reality. It allows us to perceive the world in a more nuanced and objective manner, and opens up new possibilities for innovation and discovery. Through the lens of physics, we can gain a deeper appreciation for the complexities and mysteries of the universe, and gain a new perspective on the world around us. By studying the forces, energy, and interactions that shape our world, we can expand our understanding and perception of the world in ways that were previously unimaginable.
Mylifeinsoda
Hello All,

My name is Aaron Poletti and I am an undergraduate physics student, starting my junior year classes at UC Davis this fall. Starting out in the subject I had a really hard time getting used to the material. After taking heat, waves and light and developing a slight intuition (by slight, I mean that I have barely developed one) for physics, I view the world in a completely different way. There is so much going on in the most mundane events in life. I've also learned some serious humility I didn't know I was lacking and have come to appreciate every instructor. Regardless of how hard or "bad" I thought a teacher was, they are standing in front of large groups of different kinds of people and trying to communicate difficult information. I'm excited to dig deeper and figure out as much as I can about what physics has to offer, and how I can utilize it to help others.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF from a UC Davis alum!
:smile: