Welcome to Physics Forums - A Community of Scientists and Enthusiasts!

In summary, Physics Forums is a community of scientists and enthusiasts dedicated to discussing and sharing knowledge about physics. It provides a platform for individuals to engage in discussions, ask questions, and collaborate with others who share a passion for the subject. With a diverse range of topics and a dedicated team of moderators, Physics Forums offers a valuable resource for those interested in furthering their understanding of the fascinating world of physics.
Davio89143
G'Day to you all...
A brief introduction...
My name is David OBrien currently residing in Las Vegas, Nevada

I thank you for accepting my request of membership...

I look forward to conversing with you all

I have a very special project that I would like assistance with

Any one who may have an interest in knowing about it, please do not hesitate contacting me.

Respectfully,
David

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

If you want assistance in your project, you should post in the correct forum, and members shall help you out!

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes berkeman
Wrichik Basu said:
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

If you want assistance in your project, you should post in the correct forum, and members shall help you out!

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
Thank you kindly, I greatly appreciate it

Respectfully,
David

Likes Wrichik Basu