Trying to learn more about physics

• Thread starter ciphered
  • Start date
In summary, learning more about physics involves gaining a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws and principles that govern the natural world. This includes topics such as motion, energy, forces, and matter. By studying physics, individuals can develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a greater appreciation for the complexities of our universe. It is a vast and constantly evolving field that offers endless opportunities for discovery and advancement.
ciphered
How did you find PF?
google
Hello,

I am a generative artist, I create artworks using systems driven by algorithmic rules and mathematics. I am mainly interested in simulating matter and life at a small scale using particle based systems. [Moderator: link removed].

I came here hoping to improve my knowledge in physics because I always struggle to solve problems and I'd rather know all this stuff instead of losing many hours browsing the internet not knowing what to search exactly, and sometimes not knowing I found the answer I was looking for.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. I like that phrase generative artist. I hope you can find stuff on PF that helps you. Unfortunately, we don't allow links to personal blogs or papers in intro posts.