What resources can help me learn more about Mathematics and Physics?

• Thread starter Lincoln Rayner
  • Start date
In summary, there are many resources available to help you learn more about Mathematics and Physics. Online platforms such as Khan Academy and Coursera offer free courses and tutorials on various topics in these subjects. Textbooks, study guides, and practice problems can also be found in libraries or purchased online. Additionally, joining study groups or seeking help from tutors can provide valuable support and clarification. Many universities also have open access to lectures and course materials through their websites. Utilizing a combination of these resources can greatly enhance your understanding and proficiency in Mathematics and Physics.
Lincoln Rayner
Hello Forum!
My name is Lincoln. I am 15 years old and I'm interested in Mathematics and Physics. I created an account mainly so I can get recommendations on books and other resources so I can learn more!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Lincoln. Check out the Academic Guidance forum and the Science Textbooks forum. Start new threads in that area if you don't see a discussion of what you are looking for. :smile: