The midnight ride of Sarah Palin.

• News
  • Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary, Michele Bachmann made an embarrassing flub in NH when she said the very first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired in that great state. She later took to her Facebook page to defend the flub.
Evo said:
LOL, did you read any of that? Please point out the matches between Palin's babble and this.
LOL. I linked that account by Revere only for the reference to his capture by, and warnings to the British of American troops mobilization, not as a comprehensive backing of her entire story "quoted word for word."
You've seen the video, right?
Yep. The same one all those experts watched. Is there a different one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Al68 said:
LOL. I linked that account by Revere only for the reference to his capture by, and warnings to the British of American troops mobilization, not as a comprehensive backing of her entire story "quoted word for word."Yep. The same one all those experts watched. Is there a different one?
The issue is backing up what she said. So, where is your match up of what she said? Or do you admit there is no match?

Please post one of the two, no side stepping. One of the two. We're not going to play games anymore.

Evo said:
So, where is your match up of what she said? Or do you admit there is no match?

Please post one of the two, no side stepping. One of the two. We're not going to play games anymore.
That's right, we're not. I will not post either. I made no claim of any such "match up", and so have no obligation to post such a match up, or admit the absence of any such match. Game over.

Al68 said:
That's right, we're not. I will not post either. I made no claim of any such "match up", and so have no obligation to post such a match up, or admit the absence of any such match. Game over.
Busted.

Al68 said:
You mean she should lie and pretend that she was wrong? Even NPR now is acknowledging, after a little research, that http://www.npr.org/2011/06/06/137011636/how-accurate-were-palins-comments-on-paul-revere"

It looks like people would check their facts before calling someone an idiot for knowing something they didn't. :rolleyes::smile::smile::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed pending thread cleanup.