Some (6) poems I have written. I hope you find them of interest.

• Thread starter shadow_maker
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Interest
In summary, the conversation is about a user named Shadow Maker who apologizes for misspelling words in their poems and thanks the other user, hypatia, for pointing it out. They also apologize for posting poems in the chat and take them down. Another user, Evo, suggests they post the poems on their blog instead. Shadow Maker then posts their poems on their blog and thanks everyone for their patience and support.
shadow_maker
Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Shadow Maker and welcome. Thanks for the poems, very nice.

Thanks hypatia.

I feel incredibly stupid to have misspelt Comet, Iridium, platinum, tomorrow, poison, occurred and witnessed.

Sorry about that...thanks for the welcome.

AH i just discovered the edit button! Hazaa!

Hi Shadow Maker. Please use your blog for posting stories and poems, etc...

Evo, I do apogologise profusely. Very sorry.

I have taken them down.

Comet, Iridium, platinum, tomorrow, poison, occurred and witnessed? I didn't see them, but these must be some pretty unique poems.

I saw them, but forgot to post. I cannot say about the science side, but I liked them.

shadow_maker said:
Evo, I do apogologise profusely. Very sorry.

I have taken them down.
Don't apologize that hard! It's no big deal.

They were great poems, which is why I didn't delete them!

Here, they will scroll off the page, in your blog, they are "right there".

Now you need to put them in your blog.

*looks at watch*

*marches fingers on desktop*

I'm waiting...

To all,

Okay there up in my blog.

Took me a while to figure out how to work it.

It is the origional post, verbatim. (okay with the addition of one new poem :) )

Thank you for being patient and I do really hope you enoy them/find something to be resonant.
Chris

Related to Some (6) poems I have written. I hope you find them of interest.

1. What inspired you to write these poems?

I am constantly inspired by my surroundings, emotions, and experiences. These poems were written as a means of expressing my thoughts and feelings about various topics that I found interesting.

2. How do you come up with your poem titles?

My poem titles are usually derived from a specific line or phrase within the poem itself. I try to choose a title that captures the essence of the poem and draws readers in.

3. Do these poems have a common theme?

While each poem may have its own unique message, they all revolve around the theme of human emotions and experiences. I believe that poetry is a powerful medium for exploring and understanding our inner selves.

4. How long does it take you to write a poem?

The time it takes for me to write a poem varies. Sometimes I can write a poem in a matter of minutes, while other times it may take days or even weeks for me to perfect it. It all depends on the complexity and depth of the poem.

5. Can you explain the meaning behind a specific poem?

As a scientist, I believe that interpretation and meaning are subjective and can differ from person to person. I purposefully leave my poems open to interpretation so that each reader can find their own personal connection and meaning within them.