Recently left my job to try something new

• Thread starter agvarelex
  • Start date
In summary, I recently made the decision to leave my job and pursue something new. After careful consideration and weighing my options, I decided it was time for a change and to take a leap of faith. While it was a difficult decision to leave behind the security and familiarity of my job, I am excited to see what new opportunities and experiences await me. I am determined to challenge myself and explore new passions, and I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life.
agvarelex
How did you find PF?
google
Hello everyone. My name is Alexander 25 yo. I studied physics, math in Ukraine, but soon I realized that it was not something I would like to pursue. I got tired of theory and decided to become a software developer shortly after finishing my bachelor degree. I thought that working in IT would help me to combine theory and practice.

I was right, but after 2 years of working as java software developer, I got disappointed. Despite seeing the result of my work, I did not like that it only could be observed on the screen of computers. That's why I recently left my job to find something new that would light my heart.

My goal is to create the best drones in the world, but I am still at the beginning of the journey, so I am seeking for help and friends along the way.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Alexander! :smile:

Likes hutchphd