Exploring the Fascinating World of Quantum Physics: A New Member's Introduction

• Thread starter Jdejesus01
  • Start date
In summary, quantum physics is a branch of science that studies the behavior and interactions of particles at a subatomic level. It challenges our understanding of traditional physics and introduces new concepts such as superposition, entanglement, and quantum tunneling. This field has led to advancements in technology, including quantum computing and cryptography, and has sparked philosophical debates about the nature of reality. As an introduction to this fascinating world, new members can expect to encounter mind-bending theories and exciting discoveries that continue to push the boundaries of our understanding of the universe.
Jdejesus01
How did you find PF?
Google
Good Morning Everyone! As you can all tell I am a new member to this forum. I just want to go ahead and introduce myself. My Name is Juan DeJesus, I am by no means a Physicist, but have always had a curiosity as to how the world works. I Honestly consider it a blessing and a curse! :)

I am the type of person that needs to know all the in's and out's of something before I can fully understand how it works! and cannot simply just blindly except something without any factual data, explanation, or proof as to why! Which is why I find myself with such an interest into Quantum Physics! Everything just seems so fascinating!

Most of my Knowledge to this point comes from different articles here and there on my journey to understand the universe around us, and just recently I have read "Stephen Hawking: A Brief History of Time". I am also currently reading "Stephen Hawking: Brief Answers to the Big Questions."

I am Looking forward to talking with everyone of different groups and to help find answers to any questions I may have! Thank You for your time, Have a Great Day!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Juan.