PF Member Videos: Jesus vs Muhammad & The Spirit of Christmas

In summary, the conversation discusses a website, quantumninja.com, and mentions a film called "Jesus vs Muhammad" and the spirit of Christmas. The participants also suggest getting better equipment and not harassing people on the streets. They also mention having XL1's, GL2's, and the fastest equipment. The conversation then moves on to discussing the possibilities for sequels, suggesting using a tripod, boom mic, and better lighting and editing, and mentioning rumors about Evo doing nude scenes. The conversation ends with a discussion about a video game called Halo and a national tournament.
Tom McCurdy
Visit
www.quantumninja.com

then click film
i suggest watching
jesus vs muhammad
and
the spirit of christmas

any comments would be great

Physics news on Phys.org
ummmmmmmmmm, get better equipment, and stop harassing people on the streets

lol better equipment

we have
2 xl1's
2 gl2
and the fastest equipment on the earth

aka we have the best stuff out there

Lots of possibilities for sequels there!

Tom McCurdy said:
lol better equipment

we have
2 xl1's
2 gl2
and the fastest equipment on the earth

aka we have the best stuff out there
ok well don't listen to me i don't know what I'm talking about

Tripod, boom mic, tell crew not to laugh. Better lighting and editing.

check said:
Tripod, boom mic, tell crew not to laugh. Better lighting and editing.
thats what i was trying the say

I hear that Evo will do nude scenes only if they are required by the plot.

Wooo hoooo ! Yeah !

<whisper> You've heard about the dirty pictures, haven't you ??

I've heard about them, but not actually seen them.

Ha, I watched the Halo video. I too have had a Halo problem for the last two years or so. I've even bought a ticket to go to philadelphia to play halo in a national tournament, and the worst part of it all was, I actually thought it was worth it... God save us when Halo2 comes out.

Related to PF Member Videos: Jesus vs Muhammad & The Spirit of Christmas

1. What is the purpose of the "Jesus vs Muhammad & The Spirit of Christmas" video?

The purpose of the video is to compare and contrast the beliefs and teachings of Jesus and Muhammad, as well as explore the significance of Christmas in both Christianity and Islam.

2. Who is the intended audience for this video?

The intended audience for this video is anyone interested in learning about the differences and similarities between Jesus and Muhammad, as well as the celebration of Christmas in different religions.

3. Is this video biased towards Christianity or Islam?

No, the video strives to present a fair and objective comparison between Jesus and Muhammad, as well as the celebration of Christmas in both Christianity and Islam. It does not promote one religion over the other.

4. Are there any historical inaccuracies in the video?

The video is based on historical and religious texts, and while efforts have been made to ensure accuracy, there may be some discrepancies. It is always recommended to do further research for a more comprehensive understanding.

5. Can this video be used as a reliable source for academic research?

The video is meant to be an informative and thought-provoking piece, but it should not be used as a primary source for academic research. It is always best to consult scholarly articles and books for a deeper understanding of the topic.