Overcoming Challenges: A Scientist's Journey to Pursuing Physics at 33

• Thread starter Takentofrezno
  • Start date
In summary, the journey of a scientist pursuing physics at the age of 33 is filled with challenges and obstacles. It requires determination, perseverance, and a strong passion for the subject. The path to success is not easy, especially for those who did not take a traditional route in their education and career. However, with hard work and dedication, one can overcome these challenges and achieve their dream of becoming a physicist. This journey also teaches valuable lessons, such as the importance of resilience, adaptability, and never giving up on one's dreams. Overall, overcoming challenges is an essential part of the scientist's journey towards pursuing physics at 33, and it ultimately leads to personal and professional growth.
Takentofrezno
My name is KamiJo,
In September 2018 I earned my GED at the age of 33, and then I enrolled in college. I was particularly terrible at math and science in school (one of the contributing factors to me not graduating) and now I am taking physics, it is very challenging and I want to quit, so instead I am seeking out resources to help. That is how I ended up finding this. I try to maintain a positive attitude, while challenging myself. I have two bonus children, an amazing husband, half a dozen pets and I work full time. I look forward to delving more into this forum.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Sounds like you have your hands full. I'm happy that you have some time left for PF.