Is It Ever Too Late to Catch Up on Physics Knowledge?

• Thread starter pStanton
  • Start date
In summary, it is never too late to catch up on physics knowledge. While some may believe that age or time constraints can hinder one's ability to learn new concepts, the truth is that anyone can learn and understand physics at any point in their life. With determination and dedication, individuals can catch up on physics knowledge through self-study, online resources, or formal education programs. It is important to remember that learning is a lifelong process and it is never too late to expand one's understanding of the world around us through physics.
pStanton
Hi all; My name is Stanton. I've had a lifelong interest in physics. Well almost, did not get serious about it until nearly 30, but at 68 that still makes nearly 4 decades. I have undergrad degree in the subject and spent nearly 10 yrs doing grad work in particle physics. Although I never did complete my dissertation. Unfortunately I become distracted from doing physics for periods of time and my hard won knowledge and understanding atrophies as the developments in physics move along. So now looking to get up to speed in certain fields of physics while I have the time available and the resources. Looking forward to interacting on the forums with you all.

Likes Aufbauwerk 2045
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Many of here are in the same boat. Age and experience erases education everytime.