How Many Questions Are Too Many Questions?

• Thread starter BFg2000
  • Start date
In summary, the number of questions that can be considered "too many" varies depending on the context and purpose of the questions. In a casual conversation, a large number of questions may be seen as intrusive or annoying, while in a learning setting, a high number of questions may be necessary to ensure understanding and engagement. It is important to strike a balance and consider the impact of the questions on the conversation or learning experience. In general, it is advisable to be mindful of the number of questions asked and to prioritize quality over quantity.
BFg2000
How did you find PF?
I found the physics forum when I was trying to figure out what happens to electricity when it reaches ground.
Hello,

I'm just an average joe who wonders about physics and the implications of how the universe works. I only have a basic education in physics so I probably won't be too much help if you have questions, but hopefully my questions will help other people that end up wondering the same thing. So then anyone feel like letting me pester them about general relativity?

Likes sysprog and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

You can ask as many questions as you like. Just not all at once, please... :wink:

When you want to start a thread in the technical forums, it's best to do it with links to the reading you've been doing about the question, and to ask specific questions about that reading. That helps us to understand where you are in the learning process.

Also, in some of the technical forums, there is a "thread prefix" system where you can mark your thread title with an A/I/B prefix. This let's people know if you want to discuss the question at the Advanced (graduate school), Intermediate (undergrad) or B (basic) level. It sounds like it's best for you to start with the B prefix on your threads, and see if you later want to start using the I prefix.

Enjoy PF! :smile:

Likes sysprog