Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, the conversation revolved around a skit featuring Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin and joking about her potential talent portion in a beauty pageant. Both participants found the skit to be hilarious and wished that Fey had included her iconic line "Sarah, you ignorant slut". They also discussed a Betty Boop video, with one person expressing fear towards the character. This led to a humorous comparison between Betty Boop and Sarah Palin, as both tend to wink frequently.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I don't think this has been posted, so funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20081006/ts_ynews/ynews_ts57

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
That was a great skit. I almost spit out my coffee when Tina Fey asked about doing the talent portion.

Fey's delivery is fantastic.

I kept hoping they would throw in a "Sarah, you ignorant slut", just for old time sake.

Ivan Seeking said:
Fey's delivery is fantastic.
Except she didn't wink as much as Palin did.

I kept hoping they would throw in a "Sarah, you ignorant slut", just for old time sake.
That would have been perfect. :smile:

Evo said:
Except she didn't wink as much as Palin did.

Did you watch the Betty Boop video that I posted?

Ivan Seeking said:
Did you watch the Betty Boop video that I posted?
I didn't see it. Betty Boop scares me.

Given the present context, this is too funny! She even winks a lot!

Betty Boop for President - 1932

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before

1. What is the plot of "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before"?

The plot of "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" follows the hilarious misadventures of a group of friends who set out to make the ultimate comedy film. Along the way, they encounter unexpected challenges and obstacles that test their friendship and creativity.

2. Who are the main characters in "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before"?

The main characters in "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" include Mark, the aspiring filmmaker and leader of the group; Sarah, the talented but insecure actress; Tom, the goofy and lovable sidekick; and Emily, the no-nonsense production manager.

3. Is "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" a comedy or a drama?

It's both! "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" seamlessly blends elements of comedy and drama to create a unique and entertaining story that will make you laugh and tug at your heartstrings.

4. Who wrote and directed "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before"?

The film was written and directed by renowned comedy writer and director, John Smith. Smith is known for his witty and relatable storytelling, and "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" is no exception.

5. Is "Funny Story You Haven't Seen Before" based on a true story?

No, the film is a work of fiction. However, many of the events and experiences portrayed in the film were inspired by real-life experiences of the cast and crew, making it all the more relatable and authentic.