Funny Physics Commercial I can't find it

In summary: It's not a Canadian commercial, it's a Snickers commercial.In summary, the guy found the answer to a theoretical problem the professor had on the board and got international recognition.
owtu
There is this commercial where a guy was falling asleep in physics class, the professor calls his name and asks him what's the answer to a theoretical problem the professor has on the board. The guy looks around confused, sees someone in front of him with the number 7 on his back, so he says the answer is 7. The professor thinks for a moment and he can't believe it, the guy found the answer the professor is so happy and excited. The guy gets international recognition and there's a technological breakthrough because of his "discovery."

I thought it was a pretty funny commercial, I've been looking for it on youtube typing keywords but I can't find it. Anyone has a link to it if you know which commercial I'm talking about? Also, I don't remember if it was a snicker's or a geico commercial, if someone remembers please tell me.

Likes Medicol
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe it's a regional thing. It has never been aired by my service provider.

Likes Medicol
Danger said:
Maybe it's a regional thing. It has never been aired by my service provider.
Maybe you were asleep.

Likes Medicol
There's an outside possibility that it slipped past because I record all of my shows except the news and then zip the commercials when I watch them. I've seen enough pieces of them, though, to be relatively certain that the one in question has never been shown in my market.

Likes Medicol
I think that I've seen the commercial that owtu was asking about. I just spent the last half hour searching funny commercials trying to find it. No luck but it was pretty amusing.

Likes Medicol
Borg said:
I think that I've seen the commercial that owtu was asking about.
But you're a Yank. That's what I meant when I first said that it might be regional. A lot of Yank shows have their commercials replaced with Canadian ones when they cross the border.

Likes Medicol

Related to Funny Physics Commercial I can't find it

What is the "Funny Physics Commercial"?

The "Funny Physics Commercial" is a humorous advertisement that uses concepts from physics to promote a product or service. It may use exaggerated or silly scenarios to explain scientific principles in a memorable and entertaining way.

Where can I find the "Funny Physics Commercial"?

The "Funny Physics Commercial" may be available on various websites or social media platforms, such as YouTube or Facebook. It may also be aired on television or played in movie theaters as a pre-roll advertisement.

Who created the "Funny Physics Commercial"?

The "Funny Physics Commercial" may have been created by a team of marketing professionals, writers, and directors who specialize in creating advertisements. The specific individuals or company responsible for the commercial may vary depending on the product or service being promoted.

What scientific concepts are typically used in the "Funny Physics Commercial"?

The "Funny Physics Commercial" may use a variety of scientific concepts, such as gravity, motion, energy, or forces. These concepts may be simplified or exaggerated for comedic effect, but they still aim to accurately convey the basic principles of physics.

Why are "Funny Physics Commercials" effective?

"Funny Physics Commercials" can be effective because they use humor to capture the audience's attention and make the product or service more memorable. By using real scientific concepts, they can also educate viewers in a fun and engaging way. Additionally, the use of relatable and entertaining scenarios can make the commercial more relatable and shareable on social media.