Exploring Transparent Solid State Electronic Devices: A Physicist's Perspective

• Thread starter HKhan
  • Start date
In summary, exploring transparent solid state electronic devices from a physicist's perspective involves understanding the underlying physical principles and materials used in their construction. These devices, such as transparent transistors and solar cells, are made of transparent materials and operate based on the principles of quantum mechanics and condensed matter physics. The study of these devices offers insights into the fundamental properties of materials and can lead to advancements in technology for applications such as transparent displays and energy harvesting.
HKhan
Hello,

I am Hina, 25, pursuing an Mphil in Physics, particularly condensed matter theory.
I have a bachelors with honours in Physics, where I focused on studying Solid State Physics.
After a 4 year gap spent as a visiting Lecturer teaching Elementary Mechanics at my own university, I decided to go for graduate studies as I felt I could take time out of my toddler's training regiment to focus on my education again.

I am most interested in fabrication of transparent solid state electronic devices but am limited in my prospective research due to lack of experimental facilities in my country.

I hope this forum will be as fruitful for me as I hoped in stimulating conversations about my areas of interest in whatever free time I can take out after classes and my daughter.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We are very glad to have you. You may enjoy our forums. You may also want to help students with their homework in the homework forums.

anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF. We are very glad to have you. You may enjoy our forums. You may also want to help students with their homework in the homework forums.
Thank you! Yes I was thinking I should visit the homework section too. I've always found that helping others understand physics helps your concepts as well.

Likes anorlunda